JOBS POSTINGS AT FANTASY PRINTS
Are you a talented Graphic Designer looking for an exhilarating opportunity to showcase your skills? Look no further! Fantasy Prints are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our well-established business and take charge of an exciting new project. As a Graphic Designer and Social Media Creator and WordPress Developer, you will play a pivotal role in creating and managing our new web page, collaborating closely with your line manager to bring our vision to life.
The key responsibilities will include creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for several media types including but not limited to web, social media content creation management and animated formats.
The ideal applicant will have worked in the graphics industry for at least 3 years and be able to demonstrate their ability to design using recognised software including the full Adobe Creative Suite, for a variety of products and activities for our websites, and brand identity. Social Media management and content creation. Additionally, a working understanding of WordPress or similar website creation software would be advantageous.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
As part of a smaller company the role will be diverse and will require the successful applicant to be able to demonstrate a flexible approach and an ability to manage workflow and load effectively.
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design-based programs.
- developing interactive design.
- working as part of a team with a common purpose.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Create graphic design work for website, blogs and social media
- Create and publish engaging and shareable content across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, and customer loyalty.
- Plan, and execute creative video and graphic content that sets us apart from our competitors.
- To develop creative concepts and storylines that resonate with our target audience.
- Monitor and analyse social media performance using relevant metrics and insights to optimise strategies and achieve business goals.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Stay informed about social media trends, tools, and best practices, and share insights with the team to continuously improve social media strategies.
- organising and collating creatives ready for other teams to use.
- You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Basic filming and video editing skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of Facebook and Instagram in a marketing capacity.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team environment.
- Must have a good eye for detail and design.
- Excellent attention to detail and good creative skills
Part Time Working Hours: 30hrs – working days and times can be flexible.
Full Time Working Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
If you have transferable skills, high quality standards, are proactive in your approach, a team player and of course have a positive attitude and outlook this may be the job for you.
- 6-month contract with a possibility of extending
- Day shift
- Part Time with the possibility going Full Time for the right candidate.
37.5hrs per week
Fantasy Prints is seeking a talented and highly motivated Design and Artwork Assistant to join our design team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a friendly and ambitious team.
Fantasy Prints offers its customers the complete package from the creation and graphic design through to printing.The company’s extensive product range includes everything from stationery printing, to vehicle livery, signage, banners, embroidery and screen printing.
The role consist of editing, improving or creating new artwork when required.
To collaborate closely with other team members from all the different departments as well as working closely with the Account Manager.
2 years’ experience in the design industry
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software packages-in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Knowledge of CorelDraw
Previous experience in a customer-facing role
Pre-flighting and quality checking files before print
Producing and checking print-ready artwork
Processing files through the relevant workflow software
Able to use Clarity Production (training will be given)
Assisting senior team members in the design and creation of company promotional material
Taking conceptual work through to print-ready artwork
The ability to work well within a team
Attention to detail
Friendly, polite, organised and enthusiastic personally
Liaising with customers
Working extra hours at very short notice
Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Weekend work will be required during busy periods
Contact Sarah@fantasyprints.co.uk for an application form
Closing date 25th Jan 2019