Vehicle livery is a powerful way to promote your brand and attract customers. It can also help you stand out from your competitors and create a positive impression on the road.
- Use clear and catchy slogans that communicate your value proposition and call to action. For example, “We deliver fast and fresh” or “Call us for a free quote”.
- Include your logo, website, phone number and social media icons on your vehicle livery. Make sure they are visible and legible from a distance.
- Choose colours that match your brand identity and contrast well with the background of your vehicle. Avoid using too many colours or patterns that can distract or confuse the viewers.
- Use high-quality graphics and images that showcase your products or services. Avoid using generic or low-resolution images that can look pixelated or blurry on your vehicle.
- Optimize your vehicle livery for different angles and perspectives. Make sure your message is consistent and clear from all sides of your vehicle, including the front, back and sides.
LATEST Van Graphic Livery PRINTED & INSTALLED
If you are a sign company, printer, graphic designer, marketing company or a large customer who would be interested in buying from us regularly and repeatedly you can setup a Trade Account