One Way Vision Window Graphics Vinyl – Perforated Window Film
£25.00 excl VAT
One way vision vinyl or Contravision is specially designed with a series of holes to allow you to see through the graphic from the side opposite to the print.
You can, therefore, cover the outside of a window with your desired image and still see through the window from the inside.
COST OF YOUR PURCHASETotal:
One Way Vision Vinyl Window Graphics – Perforated Window Film
One way vision vinyl or Contravision for window graphics is specially designed with a series of holes to allow you to see through the graphic from the side opposite to the print. You can, therefore, cover the outside of a window with your desired image and still see through the window from the inside.
Despite its perforations, one-way vinyl still offers an excellent full-colour print. We print our one-way vision vinyl on our UV digital roll feed printers and it can also be cut to shape accurately on our CAD cutter.
One way vision or Contravision is ideal for vehicle windows. We use one-way vision to create a privacy screen on windows and to reduce the amount of light that can enter.
Our one-way vision vinyl is white so has to be applied to the outside of the window.
Installing Your One Way Vision Window Graphics Vinyl – Perforated Window Film – Some Tips & Tricks
For large graphics, you are better to pay for us to install your graphics. Contact us for prices. But for smaller one-way vinyl, we recommend using the following steps:
- Make sure the surface is clean of all dirt and grease. Remove any existing previous graphics glue. Mixing some warm water and washing up liquid to wipe the area clean will help clean these off.
- It is best to wet the surface area where your vinyl is going. This will allow you to move the graphic around when fitting.
- Peel about 50m of the backing paper away and position it where you want to start the graphic. With having the wet surface this will allow you to easily move your vinyl around and place it into the correct position. If you try and put on dry you will find when it sticks you will have difficulty removing and stretching the vinyl.
- Using a squeegee to gently remove any liquid and air bubbles, whilst taking care to not damage or stretch the vinyl in the process.
- It is best to allow the vinyl to dry for about 24 hours.
Help Designing your One Way Vision Window Graphics Vinyl – Perforated Window Film
Bear in mind one-way window graphics are perforated so won’t be as sharp crisp graphics as a solid material. Avoid any small text as with holes you might not get sentences and words that read correctly. Using our green HP Latex printers wee print in amazing high-resolution print to maintain quality. One good idea is to choose high-contrast colours and bold designs for the best results.
To see more information and our examples of previous work using one way vision window graphic vinyl click here.