Childrens Sanitiser Station great way to encourage children to wash their hands
This bright engaging unit is accessible for wheelchair users and has an adjustable dispenser height from 500mm – 900mm; age appropriate for Early Years, KS1 and KS2 children.
The unit has a blue glossy powder coated finish that is easy to wipe down and keep sanitised. It is very stable and has no sharp edges making it a great child friendly solution that can be used in busy high traffic kids’ areas.
- The height is adjusted using a simple slider mechanism which is hand tightened at the rear of the unit, giving four available fixing points
- For added stability, the unit has a secure linking chain for high traffic environments or where the unit is not supervised, to enable it to be fixed to a wall
- Mounted hand sanitiser dispenser (which can be securely fixed if required)
- The unit is quick to deploy and reposition and comes flat packed in a single box
- Dispenser and lollypop graphics are printed on magnetic vinyl
- Choose from two standard magnetic vinyl graphics (Hippo design/Pink hands) or with your own design
Childrens Sanitiser Station Ideal for
• Nurseries • Schools • Outdoor Activity Centres • Indoor Activity Centres • Soft Play Areas • Restaurant Play Areas • Public Houses & Gardens • Restaurants • Leisure Centres • Zoos
The latest Government Guidelines for businesses is available here.