Backlit Polyester Printed Textile – Fire-rated backlit textile for lightboxes
For a specific price on the size of your graphic, please use our price calculator.
Backlit Polyester Material Overview
- 310gsm Textile
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- Excellent light transmission
- Flame retardant treatment
- Standard finishing included at no extra charge
- Approx maximum finished graphic width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Each item is printed and finished to your requirements.
Fabrics are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to ‘fix’ the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
Uses for Backlit Polyester
- Backlit lightboxes and exhibition graphics
- SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics)
We have a wide range of Fabric materials if this isn’t suitable