Our NEW Konica Digital Press installed!
We have just had our new Konica Digital AccurioPress C7100 installed to increase our capacity for colour printing.
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION – By instantly detecting the precise stock, the Intelligent Media Sensor IM-101 significantly reduces production time. With real-time quality and VDP inspection, the IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Care Unit also ensures perfectly consistent colour reproduction and front-to-back registration.
- ENHANCED FINISHING – Online stapling, collating and hole punching.
- FLAWLESS QUALITY – Our latest Simitri V toner is eco-friendly, energy-efficient and formulated for performance. With a low fusing temperature, it reproduces superb color quality. Combined with an output resolution of 3600 equivalent x 2400 dpi you can deliver outstanding results even during the fastest, longest print runs.
- ADVANCED CAPABILITIES – With auto-duplex, and amazing quality on textured media.
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY – Reliability drives profitability. So new technologies built into the engine include a more durable lubricated drum, double corona wires with automatic cleaning, an optimized paper transport solution, and a double swing registration system for improved paper compatibility and feeding accuracy.
- Duty Cycle of up to 1.8 million prints
- Up to 100 A4 colour pages per minute
- Up to 53 SRA3 colour pages per minute
- Long-life platform, long-lasting parts and consumables
- Accurate front to back registration
- For prints with maximum efficiency
- Short-run printing
- Automated engine linearisation
- Automated duplex registration
- Automated profiling
- Real-time adjustments
- Purge function
Ready-made print products
- 100-sheet stapling
- Full bleed A3 and A4 posters
Perfect image quality
- S.E.A.D. X 2,400 x 3,600 equiv. dpi x 8bit
- Simitri V toner technology
- Image density control technology
Comprehensive media processing
- Up to 400 g/m2 paper weight in simplex and duplex printing
- Reliable thin paper feeding through air-blow fusing separation
- Embossed paper support
Vehicle Livery Fitted by Fantasy Prints to Berwick Town Council’s New Van Fantasy Prints has recently completed a vehicle livery project for Berwick Town Council’s
Kelso Football Club has recently undergone a refurbishment, and the addition of floor graphics has added a touch of vibrancy and character to their changing room. These printed
The Power of Reflective Graphics Reflective graphics to the Eight RJT Vehicles Livery Fitted is a powerful tool for businesses looking to make a lasting