Wall Printing, Wallpaper & Repositionable Graphics printed - easy to fit!
Personalised Wall Printing Graphics using the latest in green printing technology
EasyDot Repositionable Wall Graphic
HP PVC Free Wallpaper Prepasted
Wall Printing Graphics
We have many methods for our Wall Printing Graphics these include Digitally printed Wallpaper printed on non fade green technology inks. We have prepasted or repositionable materials that are easy to fit and make an amazing impact to your wall space.
Both of these materials are very easy to install, you can see a video below showing just how easy the HP Prepasted wallpaper is to fit. The EasyDot is just as easy as well but without the need for water.
Wall graphics are an exceptional method to transform your wall surfaces and also put your stamp on every element of your area. They are a budget-friendly and reliable way of making one of the most out of your wall surface space and are increasingly utilised in all manner of settings including organisation, retail, or friendliness premises, and also in the house. We offer a detailed end-to-end solution that includes site checkouts, graphic design, electronic printing as well as accuracy cutting, and also expert instalment (or any kind of combination of these solutions to suit your requirements). We electronically publish your selected wall graphic design on self-adhesive vinyl, in high definition utilising costs inks that won’t discolour or scrape as well as is easy to apply, wipe clean, and also can be removed without creating damage to your wall surfaces.
For best results you need very high resolution image. These can be taken using a camera or phone at their highest settings or you can download of various websites. Our favourite website to get high resolution images from is Shutterstock.
Wall Printing Graphics
We advise using the adhering to guidelines:
- To start with, see to it the surface area you’re utilizing has actually been massaged down to be as smooth and level as feasible.
- Guarantee the surface is clean of dirt, dirt, oil, and any kind of form of contamination.
- Use concealing tape to place your wall graphic where you want it.
- Make use of a squeegee to carefully get rid of any type of air bubbles, whilst making sure to not damage or stretch the plastic while doing so.
- Allow the graphic to adhere for 24-hour.